wpLEARNS for WooCommerce Sensei LMS Plugin lets you create both ‘Lessons’ and ‘Quizzes’ from the Lessons interface.
To designate a Lesson as a ‘Quiz’ Lesson, simply enter information in the ‘Quiz Settings’ and ‘Quiz Questions’ panels. To create a Lesson that isn’t a Quiz, just leave those panels empty.
Add Lessons or Quizzes (as Lessons)
To add Lessons…
Go to Lessons > Add New >
- Enter a Lesson Title
- Enter a Lesson description
- Enter a Lesson ‘Excerpt’, if you wish
Enter a ‘Lesson Length in minutes’ (optional)
Choose ‘Lesson Complexity’ from dropdown (optional)
Does this lesson have a video? Enter the embed code for your video in the ‘Video Embed Code’ box. (optional)
- ‘Pass required to complete lesson’ – Check box to enable
- ‘Quiz passmark percentage’ – Enter number that corresponds with % of questions Learner must get right to pass this Quiz
- ‘Number of questions to show’ – Default is ‘All’
- ‘Randomise question order’ – Check box to enable
- ‘Grade quiz automatically’ – Check box to enable. Only works for Multiple Choice, True/False and Gap Fill question types. (Default is enabled)
- ‘Allow user to retake the quiz’ – Check box to enable
Choose ONE Lesson Prerequisite from the dropdown (optional).
Choose ONE Course to assign this lesson to.
Once your Lesson is assigned to a ‘Lesson Course’ and saved, that Lesson will display under the selected course here:
Courses > [Course Lesson is assigned to] > “Course Lessons”
Once a Lesson is added to a Course, you can always click ‘Edit this lesson’ within “Course Lessons” from the Course edit page. You cannot however ADD a new Lesson directly from the Course page.
Choose ONE Module to assign this Lesson to by choosing from the dropdown. (optional)
You may have to Save the Lesson after choosing a ‘Lesson Course’ in order for the ‘Lesson Modules’ to display.
Click ‘Set featured image’ (optional)
Click ‘Upload Files’ and choose one to upload OR click a photo from the ‘Media Library’ (media you have already uploaded).
Click ‘Set featured image’ button.